Old 01-02-2007, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug[_1_] Doug[_1_] is offline

Default Penstemons in north Jersey

Actually, they were only $2, but those two dollars could buy alot of
frustration! Sure I can try them. But I don't really have the time to
spend coaxing a plant to grow here if others (with more time) have
already tried and given up. I've already done that with perennials
that are SUPPOSED to grow here! Plus, Park said I could exchange them
if I want.

I'd like to hear from folks who have already tried them and hear what
they've found.

Doug