Old 02-02-2007, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Richard Ellis Richard Ellis is offline

Default What odd, interesting things have you dug up while gardening?

In article ,
Phisherman wrote:

I dug up...

the femur of an animal (possibly a deer)
a rusted stop sign

A year ago I lost a gold chain bracelet - looked all over the place for
it. My wife was royally ****ed since she had paid $$$ for it, and later
she relented and bought me yet another one.

A couple weeks ago I was turning the compost pile and there it was!!!
The lost bracelet - gleaming as brightly as ever!

I debated several minutes as to whether or not to tell HER -- but I did
and all she did was laugh and comment, "You shouldn't wear your watch
and bracelet while doing yard work!!!" My answer is, "Why not? I found
it!" (heh!)

de

--
Everybody is right.