Old 25-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Andy Coleman

Default Drainage for garden in London

"Natalie" wrote in message ...
"Andy Coleman" wrote in message
om...

When we moved into our, North London Victorian Terraced house, the garden
sloped upwards from left to right as we live on a hill. My husband levelled
the garden.

Due to the size of the garden and the amount of slope leveling would
be quite a big task. I leveled out a garden in my previous house which
was 20'x20' in size and that was quite a job.

We then discovered that the bottom right corner is a lot wetter than the
rest of the garden. Our answer was to dig out a pond and have a bog area.
It has been very successful.

Natalie

I did think of this but we have a lot of small children around and I
would be worried about them near a pond.

Thanks
Andy