Old 01-02-2007, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Min/Max Thermometer

On 1 Feb 2007 19:59:46 GMT, Nick Maclaren wrote:

I was given such a device for my birthday, and it broke beyond repair
within weeks. Even when it worked, it was so pernicketty that I could
never tell if it was measuring the real temperature.

Cheap analogue min/max thermometers are trash, but cheap digital ones
can be even worse.

Hmmmm ... I've had the WS8610 (as shown in BoyPete's first link) for a year
and a half. It's been great and very accurate - checked regularly against
local weather stations. OK it's not a Davis weather station but I've had my
£40 worth out of it :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton