Old 01-02-2007, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
80/20 80/20 is offline

Default Cyclamen

Way back in June 2006 I posted this:

"This spring they had a tremendous amount of flowers and they appear
have set seed. There are many 'capsules' on the end of springy
stems.

What do you do with these, do you sow the whole capsule? Do you slit
it
open? Do they have to develope further?"

Following all your advise I am pleased to say that I now have two
small trays, kept outside, sporting about 20 bulblets each.

How big should they get before I pot them on?

Cheers
Steve