Old 01-02-2007, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default potatoes

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 1/2/07 12:35, in article, "La Puce" wrote:

snip

This hatred towards me arrised when I stood by my guns. I have no

time
for them and do not even bother reading them. Fortunately, I'm not

the
only one either. Everyone is welcome in this forum - be it the

little
ladies spending time sharing recipes and gossips to the

professionals
sharing their passion. I only wish the old loons would give up on

me
though.

Since you have dredged the subject up again, I will take the right

to reply.
(Snip)

You drove to be photographed outside my home merely to let me know
you'd got the instincts of a stalker

And to add further to the record, my first contact with La Puce was
when she came stalking another urg regular who also regularly posted
in another newsgroup. On first reading Puce's posts in that other
nwesgroup, my initial response was to immediately post back to that
newsgroup the warning "Stalker alert".

La Puce has since denied having stalked the urg regular but given the
nature of what she wrote about the urg regular there is absolutely no
doubt that she both went stalking and was trying to create mischief
against the person she was stalking. The only result in that other
newsgroup was that she managed to bring back into urg the resident
loony who took to crossposting in both newsgroups.