Old 01-02-2007, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default Hand pollination - bunny's tail

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

[...]
It occurs to me that if Keith can't get a real rabbit's tail and

doesn't
like small water-colour brushes, then an up-market cosmetics

department
will be able to sell him a very fat (about 3/4 inch in diameter
compressed) stubby soft brush intended for make-up. Pricey, I

imagine,
but my ex had the same good-quality one for about twenty years.
Water-colour brushes themselves come in various sizes, too: I bet

you
can get one half an inch thick.

Mike-That's awful. Not only have you mentioned the R*** word but you

have
incinerated that your ex wife needed "Polyfilla" type makeovers.

Sorry about the, er, coney. On the other matter, I must defend both
myself and my ex: it was a brush, not a trowel, and thus adapted to
subtle decorative effects, not desperate gap-filling.

--
Mike.