Old 02-02-2007, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default Hand pollination - bunny's tail

That's an idea!

However, as my wife is incapacitated so couldn't go to a Boots and buy a
'blusher' for me (she doesn't / wouldn't need one anyway).

I suppose I could best spare my own embarrassment - by making a catapult.

Second childhood, here I come...

Yours mischievously,

Keith

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 1, 10:44 pm, "Mike Lyle"
an up-market cosmetics department
will be able to sell him a very fat (about 3/4 inch in diameter
compressed) stubby soft brush intended for make-up. Pricey, I imagine,
but my ex had the same good-quality one for about twenty years.
Water-colour brushes themselves come in various sizes, too: I bet you
can get one half an inch thick.

--
Mike.

They sell them in Boots and are used for "blusher", in the olden days,
this was called rouge. You can get them from a couple of £ upwards
and for a good one which should last years, around £8.

I've got a few old ones, I might put them on ebay in the gardening
section.

Judith at home