Old 02-02-2007, 03:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default What odd, interesting things have you dug up while gardening?

I have an area sit aside in my garden for the cats that have crossed the
Rainbow Bridge and I take care of it. While some of them have not been mine,
but strays I tryed to help in their last days, I still cout myself as a cat
lover and care for them.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Jay" wrote in message
Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:
Somewhat off topic I know, still????

Funny you should ask...

Last weekend I went to my lower mulch-making pile for the first time this
season. I was clearing out overgrown blackberry vines and a bunch of
other stuff.

My very old and sick cat went missing in October. She was 16 when we she
went missing and had been very ill. As an outdoor cat, I guess she'd done
the cat thing and snuck off to find a secluded place to die. Since the
house is pretty much a zoo, I'm not surprised she did it outside.