Old 02-02-2007, 07:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Flowers from seeds

I'm pretty good at growing tomatoes and other vegetables from seed, using grow
lights and heating pads, but flowers are always a big problem. I can get them
to sprout, but very seldom can get any decent survivors to plant out in the
garden or
patio. They are more delicate and require more attention, but what can I do
to insure more productivity of these flower seeds? I am buying good quality
seeds
from places like Thomson & Morgan. Some of the more exotic flowers never even
come up.

Sherwin D.