Old 02-02-2007, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Meyer's lemon recipe

On 1/2/07 23:54, in article
, "Jeff Taylor"
wrote:

Dave Poole wrote:

Not wishing to have a dig ;-) but ironically I'm sitting in front of
the screen, sipping a glass of Shirnoff that has several chunks of
lime floating with the ice . Nothing unusual about that, but before I
poured the 'snifter', I popped outside to pick the lime and there are
plenty more on the bush for future forays into ethyl oblivia!

Dave, I'm sure your garden exists in a parallel universe not connected
to this one ;-)

It's real, honest - we've seen it! And it's wonderful.
snip

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk