Old 02-02-2007, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default potatoes

On 1 Feb, 23:22, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" wrote:
OK--OK I *shall* un killfile her and be subjected to her crap. I hold you
totally responsible as I will need a psychiatric retreat for a few months.

I'm sure they'll be pleased to see you again grin

Has anyone noticed the subtle difference between urbed (lon) and urbed
(man).
There seems to be a debate about the "e".

Our London office was established in the 70s. In 1990 my husband was
appointed for a project in Bradford for a year and then once finished
continued working for the london office from our house in Manchester.
After finishing working for a French housing regeneration network, I
joined several months later, which suited me since my second born
arrived, and we slowly established the manchester office from our
attic. The london office is run by 3 wonderful people who are now at
the retirement age. They however carry on the economic development and
research side of our company, whilst we have developed into
masterplanners, designers and environmentalists, hence the company
split last April, where we became totally separate companies, with a
different structure. We have become a workers cooperative and now
employ 16 people, whereas in London they are 3. We however try to work
together and have established a Trust.

I hope this helps your questions regarding my company, yes, my
company. If you have any further questions, please take this to email
to me and please tell Judith that not only she will not speak to my
husband as she has tried to do in the past, she will not severe the
long term relationship and friendship I have had with my colleagues.
This woman is completely deluded. I will also contact her employer
regarding her stalking and constant harrassement regarding my
business.

I want to go back to discussing what I like best - horticulture. I am
not a professional, and neither is Sacha, Judith and yourself Ruppert.