Old 02-02-2007, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default potatoes

On 2 Feb, 11:50, Janet Tweedy wrote:
I think it's just sad that she has put off many gentle souls who
occasionally posted but mostly lurked here to gain gardening tips and
knowledge.
Personally I miss Janet B's dry sense of humour and nuggets of
information,

I don't miss her rude comments especially to new comers and her nasty
posts to people who come here asking questions.

I miss David's wonderful prose and expertise in all things
tropical

David is still here!

and there are several more posters who I haven't seen for ages.

Who?! If Sacha and Judith would stop once and for all bickering and
scoring point for my benefit, sending posts with one liners
criticising my hair, my business and my clothes we would all have a
fab time.

On another note - I also think she'd be surprised at just how many
people have taken the RHS exam

Indeed. According to Sacha it is the lowest horticultural examination
there possibly be. Well, I can only speak by experience. It was hard,
beleive me. But I loved every second of it. But then you wouldn't
argue this with Sacha wouldn't you ... And that I find so so unfair.
As for the 'scientific' words, not me Janet ))) I can hardly
remember what I've done 2 days ago. I'm very dissy, but I'm not nasty
nor am I trying to boast, nor am I trying to be someone I'm not. I am
what I am.

Note: for the last 14 months I have had the same 4 people on my back,
One has left. However I have also gain many friends. Many a few months
ago defended me rightly. They are however fed up with this. I think I
will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other than
horticulture. I have always found you fair and just, and I hope you
will not disapoint me.