Old 02-02-2007, 05:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Nancy G. Nancy G. is offline

Default purchasing budded cats

On Feb 2, 10:01 am, gerald wrote:
I cannot tell if the C&H plants are in bud, or just on special. seem
way to well priced to be in bud.

http://www.carterandholmes.com/Merch...creen=CTGY&Cat...

$7 for a blc in bloom???

I checked the link you provided. Carter and Holmes does not appear to
have any in bud/bloom plants listed at this time. Possibly in the
category of plants you are specifying, or a different search of the
site, or you could e mail or call, to request availability.

The following plants and prices were for plants that sold recently.
For those prices, I expect they are in 2-2 1/2" pots.

Best wishes,

Nancy