Old 02-02-2007, 06:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default purchasing budded cats

*What Danny said.* And the page for Blc. Toshie Aioki, if that's what you
are looking at, clearly says dug ups.

Diana

"danny" wrote in message
I've seen plants blooming there in the community trays, it's possible they
could have budded plants at the dug-up price. You should probably call
and talk to someone to see if you can get budded stuff in your time frame.
-danny

"gerald" wrote in message
I plan to visit my mother around the second week of march. I would
like to either bring, or have shipped to her, 3 or 4 budded cats or
large LC's.

I can live with bare root, as I can pot them when I get to Dallas.

any advice as to where to purchase? Not too excited about the $75-150
plants.

I cannot tell if the C&H plants are in bud, or just on special. seem
way to well priced to be in bud.

http://www.carterandholmes.com/Merch...1330-Spike_Bud

$7 for a blc in bloom???