Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Minister The Minister is offline

Default potatoes

On Feb 2, 5:22 pm, "JennyC" wrote:
"La Puce" wrote

I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than
horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

you are as bitchy as your mate (and she knows who she is!) the two of
you do a good double act eggin one another with snidey remarkson and
if you dont like flames then stay away from the fire