Old 03-02-2007, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default potatoes

On 3/2/07 14:59, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"The Minister" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 2, 5:22 pm, "JennyC" wrote:
"La Puce" wrote

I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

jenny

you are as bitchy as your mate (and she knows who she is!) the two of
you do a good double act eggin one another with snidey remarkson and
if you dont like flames then stay away from the fire

Plonk!
Jenny

I think that if you had genuinely looked at the situation, Jenny , as
opposed to displaying your usual partisanship to someone who has made
strenuous efforts to wreck the group, you would see that neither I, nor any
other of those she insulted and swore at, has been responding to her at all
She's tried to get me to answer some of her posts but I do not. The reason I
answered that one of hers was because she took advantage of the situation to
sneer and snipe at the other women on this group and with absolutely zero
provocation. You're as bad as each other and turn the whole group into a
kindergarten playground for your own amusement.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk