Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default potatoes

In message , JennyC
writes

"La Puce" wrote
I think I will keep this post as my last post regarding anything other
than
horticulture.

I shall try to do the same Puce :~)))

I missed a lot of the whizz bang as I have several URGlers
killfiled......life's to short to read all the bitchyness from certain
people (they know who they are!)

Much as I love baked potatoes ....it seems to be time to take them out of
the fire. The flames have been blazing yet again !

Oh well. At least it is peaceful in ukfd at present, so flame-work is
directed here and not there, so we can't grumble. BTW - why did you
stop posting there, Jenny?
--
June Hughes