Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default potatoes

In message . com,
" writes
On Feb 3, 6:41 pm, June Hughes Oh well. At least it is peaceful in
ukfd at present, so flame-work is
directed here and not there, so we can't grumble. BTW - why did you
stop posting there, Jenny?
--
June Hughes

Why wouldn't it be peaceful on ukfd, Puce doesn't post there?

No Judith, I have never suggested she did.

The only flames I have seen on ukfd is when someone insulted a poster
by calling them a troll when they were not trolling. Fortunately that
group is full of grown ups and the little nonsense that does flare up,
quickly goes away.

I just hope that the we have not raised the profile of ukfood so that
the 2 troublemakers here start to follow us.

One already has. ( not you)
--
June Hughes