Old 08-11-2006, 02:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.backyard.critters,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default My best hummer of the day

I know what you mean McGranpa, but I have three feeders with the local
Annas but they are too quick for me & my Sony.
Have you seen the set of pics that are going around on emails with
a woman sitting on a chair with migrators flying down drinking from a cup
in her hand?

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid
"McGrandpa" wrote in message
news

"Padraig" wrote in message

Paddy's pig

To reply it's bell not bull

You realize of course, I'm totally jealous. There are now a few of you folks here
that have got some incredible photos of hummingbirds. And I haven't even *seen* a
hummer since I bought my E-500!! Sheesh. I don't have the lensing or strobe for a
quality shot like this. But I'd love the opportunity to see what I *could* get!
Keep up the great work, I love seeing these shots!
McG.