Old 16-11-2006, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Trollhunter Trollhunter is offline

Default Looking for recipe

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

I want to an alternative for our traditional thanksgiving turkey.

I have a pretty good supply of a smaller type of poultry - hummingbirds -
and I'd like to use them if I can. My thought is that I could fry up or
boil up a bunch of them like crawfish.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Pat

(Example shown below. I raise them & would like to ramp up to commercial
quantities. Investory inquiries welcome.)

begin 666 111506 Hummer 5.jpg

I'm letting Padraig know that he's being stalked!