Old 17-11-2006, 03:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi Marutchi is offline

Default White Agapnathus-0193-5 of 5

McG. wrote:
"Marutchi" wrote in message
McG. wrote:
White flowers, and you didn't blow the detail! Good job, especially
the third one with the bee. They all look good, though. Gee,
din't blow the white I should get that good.

Thanks McG, the flowers weren't in sunlight, which made it a little
easier.

Which brings to mind another point; you're blessed with a special
gift:
*Steady Hands* !!!

You and MAX from Holland seem able to get natural low light shots
just about nobody else can. Without a tripod. Very special

LOL if I do have steady hands, it's because I have to hold on tight to
things, as I have rather bad arthritis in my hands.