Old 18-11-2006, 04:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default morning - glorigami 3.JPG (1/1) - HBWR.JPG (1/1)

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

Mark Herbert wrote:
In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
Mark Herbert wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
Mark Herbert wrote:

Few things project the majesty of dawning sunlight like the
luminescence
of the throat of a fresh morning glory!

begin 644 glorigami 3.JPG
[Image]

end

Yum! :-)

Best of the three imho!

Thanks, Kat. The variety is Grandpa Ott's. I often wonder if Grandpa
is related to Jonathan Ott, the great ethnobotanist. Maybe those seeds
deserve a second look, after all

Heheheh!

I've considered trying to grow Hawaiian Baby Woodroses...

My current HBWR plant is 4 years old and hasn't bloomed yet. I leave it
out all summer long and bring it indoors and keep it under lights in the
winter. I don't know why it won't flower. I had a similar plant a long
time ago that bloomed its second year. Here it is growing up over my
roof. It lives in a 20 gallon tub and grows about 15 feet in the summer.

You might try giving it a dose of fertilizer HEAVY in Phosphorus but
light in Nitrogen.
Bob Williams

Or a light sprinkling of bone meal?
--