Old 25-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Cinnamon!!!

Greetings,

One more questions about cinnamon, not the product but simple...

.... do you know what fungi species we can fight with it?

Thank you all

Pedro A.Pereira

=========

You will need to find a product that contains it and read the
label. It will probably be labeled for different things for
different plants (those plants that the cinnamon oil doesn't
damage, that is).

There are so many other, less damaging products out there I can't
imagine why anyone would use this one.

And you need to remember that MOST fungicides are no good at
_curing_ an existing infection.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --