Old 22-11-2006, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stan Beck Stan Beck is offline

Default Illawarra Flame Tree-9704 6 of 6

Reminds me of a plant that my wife had years ago. It would make a bud, and
bloom only once a year (maybe). She took her sister out to show her, and
just then, my son (who was about 3 years) reached out and plucked the bud
off.

--
You can take good photos with a bad camera, and horrible photos with a good
camera.

Stan Beck From New Orleans to Brandon MS
To reply, remove 101 from address.
***

"Marutchi" wrote in message
Stan Beck wrote:
Beautiful. What a nice splash of color to have growing.

Thanks Stan, I should point out, these aren't growing in my yard. The
flame trees can be very temperamental, some years they flower. others they
don't, this year seems to be a good year.