Old 23-11-2006, 12:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Male Anna's - B&W

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Padraig" wrote in message
news

OK - was this monochrome?

I shot it in Nikon .NEF and converted it to JPEG, then converted to
grayscale during processing.

There's a classic beauty in monochrome, my favourite picture of my husband
was taken in b&w by an amateur photographer when we were on a gig, it took
seconds and it won a national prize. I knew nothing of it until we received
a large print, it's now framed and glazed (non-reflective) and hangs on the
wall in 'my' corner. It's technically perfect but it has an inherent beauty
too, I love it!

Mary