Old 25-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Alice Gamewell

Default Last Seasons Seeds (and tags)

For tags, I cut an empty gallon milk container in strips and write on these with
a permanent maker.
They can be hole punched and hung on tomato cages. Free with very little work
involved.

If you are intrested in finding how long seeds are viable, there is a good seed
saving book called
Seed to Seed by Suzanne Ashworth. It costs about 20 dollars. It teaches how to
save your own seed and how long they can reasonably be saved.

Pat Meadows wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:58:19 -0000, "Charlie"
wrote:

I just write on a thin piece of paper and sellotape in on both sides, sticky
sides together. Works as well as a laminator I'd imagine and it's loads
cheaper.

That's a good idea. I use the plastic stakes - I bought 500
of them a few years ago.

I don't have a 'special pen' though - I just write on them
with a pencil. It seems to work well.

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY