Old 02-12-2006, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default African daisy

"Padraig" wrote in message
Not really very pretty - I know - but this was taken on November 30th!
There's not much color blooming around here right now so I take what I can
get.

I went out this morning (felt energetic for the first day in weeks but it's
been a difficult time) and saw delphinium blossom, bluebells sprouting,
calendula flowering its heart out and globe thistles (echinops) doing the
same.

Delphinium???

Mary