Old 02-12-2006, 11:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan joevan is offline

Default African daisy - DSC_0032e.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:07:18 -0800, "Padraig"
wrote:

Not really very pretty - I know - but this was taken on November 30th!
There's not much color blooming around here right now so I take what I can
get.

We still have red roses and pink roses in bloom in my neighborhood
here in Center city Philadelphia. My miniature bush is still blooming
on my 2nd floor level deck.
The red and pink I have been picking one or two every other day for a
couple of weeks and enjoying the wonderful aromas.
A not very good shot of one taken under artificial light, just to show
how much the tiny bud opened since I picked it yesterday on the way
home from my workout at the gym.