Old 04-12-2006, 12:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default African daisy - DSC_0032e.jpg (0/1)

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:07:18 -0800, "Padraig"
wrote:

Not really very pretty - I know - but this was taken on November 30th!
There's not much color blooming around here right now so I take what I can
get.

We still have red roses and pink roses in bloom in my neighborhood
here in Center city Philadelphia. My miniature bush is still blooming
on my 2nd floor level deck.

As has been said on this group before, there always seem to have been some
roses blooming at some part of the year. It's unusual to see the flowers I
listed in December in Yorkshire though.

Mary