Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hummer - Boss Man

Thanks Om, would love to see your photos. Where abouts did you live in Calif.?

There is a little old man that lives down in Vista that has fify feeders &
he said that when the migrating hummers come back up they know his place & there
are so many at one time you can here them, like bees.

Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid
"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"wendy7" wrote:

This guy bosses up the patio feeder, chases anything that moves!
I have three feeders in areas that are secluded from the others.

Cute picture. :-)

My mom used to stay and watch the feeders, and squirt the bullies with a
light spray of the garden hose. Not enough to hurt them, just enough to
chase them off!

We ran 3 one liter feeders when we lived in California. Mom had to fill
them twice per day sometimes.

I've got to find those 35mm pictures of up to 30 birds around the
feeders and scan them.....

Some of the hummers would come and hover in front of the living room
windows when the feeders got empty. Smart little birds!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.