Old 12-12-2006, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default One of many favorite hummer pics... - hum01_3049.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
Someone from this list posted this. It's truly amazing. :-)

Hah! That's pretty good!

Unfortunately I have no idea who the original poster was. :-\

Pat

There is a followup to that one too, further down the fountain.

I wish I remembered who posted it......

I've really been enjoying yours but I run a rotating desktop. The pics
change once per minute so I can enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.

As of now, there are over 2,000 pictures in the folder and that one came
across this morning. I've not seen it for weeks. G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.