Old 25-03-2003, 02:56 PM

Default [IBC] Cinnamon!!!

Hei, Jim Lewis,

One more questions about cinnamon, not the product but simple...
... do you know what fungi species we can fight with it?

You will need to find a product that contains
it and read the label.

Hehe... with simple, I meant the natural cinnamon, not the one that's being
sold has fungicide :-) That one must have some other chemicals, right!? :-)

Just curious about the real effect of natural cinnamon in the fungi!

Just for the curiousity... the ones with the chemical one... can you post
what the label says about this?!

Thanks

Pedro A.Pereira

http://mail2web.com/ .