Old 25-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Vox Humana

Default Rumex sanguineus ssp. sanguineus

"Marcy Hege" wrote in message
Bloody dock (Rumex sanguineus) is quite hardy. I live in Zone 7b and mine
stayed green all winter. Also, I have volunteers from the spot I kept them

last
winter (before planting) that developed when I left some roots behind. I

think
they will be fine unless you really butchered them when dividing.

I understand that they self-seed, but mine didn't flower last year being
very small when I planted them in late June. I couldn't find any
information when I did a Google search on propagation other than they were
easy to start from seed.