Old 31-12-2006, 10:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Happy New Yew everyone. 1 of 2

"Marutchi" wrote in message
Marutchi wrote:
Happy gardening (and photography), may all your flowers bloom in 2007.

Make that Happy New 'YEAR'

Oh! And I thought it was wittily deliberate :-)

LOL and no I haven't been drinking the New Year in.

It's only just after 10 a.m. here so some time to sait. And prepare for
quite a lot of the family coming - luckily the teenagers will be going off
to parties after dinner so it will be more civilised after that (that means
we can drink whatever we like) G

I'll think of all the pleasure I've had from this group in my brief
experience and wish you all more power to your shutter release finger!

Mary