Old 31-12-2006, 02:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi Marutchi is offline

Default Happy New Yew everyone. 1 of 2

Mary Fisher wrote:

Oh! And I thought it was wittily deliberate :-)

LOL, I wish I were witty.

It's only just after 10 a.m. here so some time to sait. And prepare
for quite a lot of the family coming - luckily the teenagers will be
going off to parties after dinner so it will be more civilised after
that (that means we can drink whatever we like) G

It's now just over a half an hour into the NY here.

I'll think of all the pleasure I've had from this group in my brief
experience and wish you all more power to your shutter release finger!

That's a lovely wish.