Old 01-01-2007, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default reworked

I didn't take the picture! I just made the mistake of redoing it for the
original poster and for those who didn't have the decoder! Do you understand
now?
Check posting above 12/28/06 by Anonymous titled London's Hyde Park.

"MadCow" wrote in message
In message , V_coerulea
writes
What are you referring to Travis? This is the photo listed 12/28/2006
above.

A photo from May of 2005. What is your point?

But you took it long ago - it's been a warm autumn but not that warm.
At first sight it's unremarkable, some tulips in early summer bedding, so
I'm puzzled. Why are you posting it now?

--
Sue ]8(