Old 04-01-2007, 02:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Padraig Padraig is offline

Default I have 3 of these and they love 'em!

"Padraig" wrote in message news:...
I have 3 of these and they love 'em!

On Christmas I gave them a fancy new glass one shaped like a flower. They
hate it with a passion and only went near it long enough to confirm they
really don't like it at all. So today I went out and got them a belated
X-Mas gift. Yeah - another feeder. I'll launch the new one on them
tomorrow and see what they think.

On Christmas I gave them a fancy new glass one shaped like a flower. They
hate it with a passion and only went near it long enough to confirm they
really don't like it at all. So today I went out and got them a belated
X-Mas gift. Yeah - another feeder. I'll launch the new one on them
tomorrow and see what they think.

Boy that's pretty good proofreading Durkin!

I must have liked that paragraph quite a lot. :- |

The 3d posting mistake I've made today.

Pat