Old 04-01-2007, 10:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default I have 3 of these and they love 'em!

"Padraig" wrote in message
I have 3 of these and they love 'em!

On Christmas I gave them a fancy new glass one shaped like a flower. They
hate it with a passion and only went near it long enough to confirm they
really don't like it at all. So today I went out and got them a belated
X-Mas gift. Yeah - another feeder. I'll launch the new one on them
tomorrow and see what they think.

On Christmas I gave them a fancy new glass one shaped like a flower. They
hate it with a passion and only went near it long enough to confirm they
really don't like it at all. So today I went out and got them a belated
X-Mas gift. Yeah - another feeder. I'll launch the new one on them
tomorrow and see what they think.

I don't feed the garden birds in their breeding season. When I refill the
seed feeders it takes a few days for them to go back. Once the word spreads
they flock here :-)

Mary

--
Paddy's pig