Old 05-01-2007, 06:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default I have 3 of these and they love 'em!

"Padraig" wrote in message

I have 3 of these and they love 'em!

On Christmas I gave them a fancy new glass one shaped like a
flower. They hate it with a passion and only went near it long
enough to confirm they really don't like it at all. So today I
went out and got them a belated X-Mas gift. Yeah - another feeder.
I'll launch the new one on them tomorrow and see what they think.

On Christmas I gave them a fancy new glass one shaped like a
flower. They hate it with a passion and only went near it long
enough to confirm they really don't like it at all. So today I
went out and got them a belated X-Mas gift. Yeah - another feeder.
I'll launch the new one on them tomorrow and see what they think.

You don't add food coloring to the sugar water do you?

Nice HB photos.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5