Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Poinsiana flower-0931a- 4 of 4 - attached files (1/1)

In article ,
"Marutchi" wrote:

Omelet wrote:

Thanks! :-)

Just humble photoshop offerings, but not as pretty as the original
imho. I probably should have stuck with the white background??? And
not erased the shadows?

Possibly would have been better with a white back ground, but looks ok just
the same.

:-)

I still have the original, and a transparent background pdf file.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.