Old 10-01-2007, 03:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Patty Peeples Patty Peeples is offline

Default Eyes on the Hawk (Two Acre Wood)

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Patty Peeples" wrote in message
The NEW EDITION of

"Two Acre Wood" is up on the net.

"Eyes on the Hawk"

www.TwoAcreWood.net

It was an unexpected morning, and all the birds kept a sharp lookout.

That's splendid. I don't kow much about hawks - do you know what type it
is?

And is your name really Peeples? I've never heard it before :-)

Mary

Hello Mary....Did you get to go to see all of the photos at Two Acre Wood...
(of the Hawk)
It says there that it's a Red shouldered Hawk. There were several bird
photos with the hawk.

And Yes my name is really Patty Peeples... I went through school..several
years with the nickname PP But my full name is Patricia Ann Peeples
Kencke
Have a good one.
Patty