Old 12-01-2007, 02:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Can anyone identify this, please?

"Ann" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" expounded:

Mary

Some form of Eupatorium?

You know, I think you're right!

I've never heard of it by that name but I do know the name 'hemp agrimony'
which is what it's called here (UK). After looking at Google pictures it
can't be anything else. Thank you VERY much.

Now, I wonder where I found it?

I remember bringing the specimen home in a pocket and scanning it for future
identification then forgot all about it - until I was sorting my flower
pictures into different types.

It would be great to see it growing somewhere and casually remark on it,
mentioning its name :-)

Mary

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a