Old 15-01-2007, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Summer Wishing

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

I NEVER grip about the heat, I live in the High Mojave Desert and I LOVE the
100F and higher temps we get in the summer. If I get to hot, I come into my
trailer that has a swap cooler and after a short spell I go back out and
that's a hell of a lot cheaper than the $100 I paid for Dec.'s heating bill.

Remember luv, I used to live there. :-)

And I agree about swamp coolers... but they don't work here in Texas due
to the high humidity....... Dry heat is not always a bad thing.

I remember the 110 degree temps there in Lancaster.

101 here feels hotter. :-(
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.