Old 15-01-2007, 11:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Summer Wishing

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

I lived for a very VERY short time in that state, as a kid, my folks had
moved there suppostly for jobs, but the town of Pampa TX (craphole of
creation) had no real jobs for a man who had worked with Lyons Van Lines for
10 years and once the relation found out we where NOT jw's, they'd have
nothing to do with us. We where there about 3 months and when I showed my
mother the book that said man could never orbit the earth and we'd already
had John Glen do so, I stayed home from then on.

Dad got his tax refund, we rented a U-haul for a cross town move, load it up
and moved back to San Diego, by the next moroning and by that night had a
place to rent, unloaded the trailer and dad left it on the nearest uhaul lot
after hours.

I had not seen san diego before but the warm air was wonderfull! Day we left
pampa it was like -10F but the old 52 caddy drove us as fast as the long
haul trucks.

Tx, a good place to be far from. oh ya, it was 5F this am here.

Nice morning glory. :-)

As for Texas, West Texas sucks.

Where I am in the Hill Country, it's not so bad but further north is
better where there are Pine Forests.

Texas is such a huge state, you can get some real weather extremes.

California is a beautiful place to live, or would be if the COST was not
so high.

sigh

What would you pay there for a 1,400 square ft. 3 bedroom 1 bath house
on 2.2 acres? Here it's valued at $70,000 and my annual property tax is
$1,600.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.