Old 16-01-2007, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default Summer Wishing

you don't have any relations living anyplace? And surely you've you can
figure out that jw means johova witless.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Travis M." wrote in message
"Starlord" wrote in message

I lived for a very VERY short time in that state, as a kid, my
folks had moved there suppostly for jobs, but the town of Pampa TX
(craphole of creation) had no real jobs for a man who had worked
with Lyons Van Lines for 10 years and once the relation found out
we where NOT jw's, they'd have nothing to do with us. We where
there about 3 months and when I showed my mother the book that said
man could never orbit the earth and we'd already had John Glen do
so, I stayed home from then on.
Dad got his tax refund, we rented a U-haul for a cross town move,
load it up and moved back to San Diego, by the next moroning and by
that night had a place to rent, unloaded the trailer and dad left
it on the nearest uhaul lot after hours.

I had not seen san diego before but the warm air was wonderfull!
Day we left pampa it was like -10F but the old 52 caddy drove us
as fast as the long haul trucks.

Tx, a good place to be far from. oh ya, it was 5F this am here.

"I lived for a very VERY short time in that state, as a kid, my folks had
moved there suppostly for jobs, but the town of Pampa TX (craphole of
creation) had no real jobs for a man who had worked with Lyons Van Lines
for
10 years and once the relation found out we where NOT jw's, they'd have
nothing to do with us."

I don't understand what you are saying in the sentence above. Who/what is
the relation? What is jw's? Who would have nothing to do with your
family?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5