Old 16-01-2007, 03:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default Summer Wishing

They don't come to my door anymore, as soon as I see a car load of them
drive in and park my US Flag goes out on the front gate. Being a Vietnam Vet
I care not for them in any way.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

you don't have any relations living anyplace? And surely you've you can
figure out that jw means johova witless.

We have Jehova witless around here too.

I just don't let them in the house anymore. I used to enjoy leading them
on and letting them tie themselves into knots by asking lots of deep
questions on bible interpretation, (I'm agnostic leaning towards the
"old" religion"), and am reasonably well versed. I've read a lot of
Joseph Campbell.

But, I've not really had much time for them lately. At least most Mormon
missionaries are better trained in theology.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

Attached Thumbnails
Summer Wishing-iris4.jpg