Old 22-01-2007, 01:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default iris from last year.

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Don't know how many iris I will have this year, right now I've got jack
rabbits digging and eating iris rhizomes everynight, during the day I try to
spread soapy water over them to give a bad tase to them, then they don't
eat'm but with a 30 to 45mph wind haft the time I get most of it on me.

I'd be having jackrabbit for dinner. ;-)

Just check the livers for tularemia abscesses.

Dad taught me to look for spotted livers when I was 6 years old......

A .22 or even a GOOD air rifle will do it.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.