Old 23-01-2007, 03:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Gold lily

In article ,
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote:

Beautiful! Is that a land lilly? I think all we have are pond lillys. ;-/

Looks like an asiatic lilly to me?

http://www.extension.umn.edu/distrib...re/DG1112.html

I see some every spring at Wal-mart outgrowing their bags, crying in
misery and begging me to take them home. sigh

I've given in on many occasions!

Unfortunately, I seldom get them to live more than 2 to 3 years. Same
for easter lillies. I need to winter mulch better I think!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.