Old 23-01-2007, 03:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default White Clematis

In article ,
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote:

Jun likes yer pics. To tell the truth, I don't know what she's growin' out
back in our Thai jungle.

I'm glad you came to this list Nick. :-) There are a lot of real
treasures posted here!

It's given me a helluva wallpaper collection that is now all backed up
on the desktop hard drive.

I'd be happy to burn a disk for you if you want. I can give it to you
when you visit Austin. :-)

I run a rotating desktop with the picture changing every 60 seconds.
That way I get to enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.